Chicagoland Labor Lawyers
Our Chicagoland labor attorneys practice in the following areas:
- Collective and Class Action Lawsuits
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Illinois Department of Human Rights, and other agenies.
- Severance Agreement and Employment Contract Review
- Executive and Professional Employment Counseling
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination/Retaliation
- Overtime, Unpaid Wages, and Commission Disputes
- Non-Compete Agreement Review and Litigation
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistleblower and Retaliation
- Misclassification Disputes
- Work Injuries
"The information contained on this site, submitting a case to us, and/or discussing your case with us does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Only an executed engagement letter will create an attorney-client relationship. In other words, we are not your lawyer until we agree through a written engagement letter to be your lawyer. Please do not send any confidential information to us until an attorney-client relationship has been established through a written contract."